Saturday, October 5, 2013

Welcome

Hi everyone, I'm Faithe the creator and owner of Craftscapes! I have been crafting for about 15 years now, and thought it was time to join the blogging world and let everyone follow my crafting adventures.
I enjoy scrapbooking and card making but do dabble in other crafts from time to time when the mood strikes me. I have a Etsy shop opening soon, also called Craftscapes, where some of my creations will be up for sale.
I am also part of an amazing team called the Smiley team. The wonderful ladies over at kards for kids (linked on the side if you want to check them out), create cards, bookmarks etc. for children at the hospital for sick children in Toronto, Ontario. So I will most likely be posting a lot of cards I do for the smiley team.
Hope you enjoy joining me on my crafting adventure, have a crafty day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment