Wednesday, September 3, 2014

30 years of happy

How awesome are these stamps?! I can think of 5 ways to use them just off the top of my head:
1)scrapbooking
2)cardmaking
3)notes in the lunch boxes
4)on project life or any other pocket style scrapbooking
5)in your agenda
Talk about a versatile stamp set! So would you believe me if I said you could get this entire set for FREE! Yup that's right, during the month of September close to my heart is celebrating #30yearsofhappy where they are giving these stamps sets away for free to everyone who purchases $30 worth of stamps. Buy $30 in stamps get the set free,  buy $60 worth of stamps get 2 sets free etc. so what are you waiting for? Mine are on their way and yours should be too! Just visit http://craftscapes.ctmh.com to get yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment