Monday, July 6, 2015

Canadian in the Dominican for July 4th!

Yay July is here! I always loved July because it is full of celebrations! On the 1st of the month we Canadian's celebrate Canada Day! This year i am also celebrating July 4th, America's independence day as i am on a early birthday trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic! Did someone say birthday???? Yup, my brother's, mine and my grandma's are all 3 day's apart at the end of July! I'm not a huge fan of cake, so for celebrating birthdays i like yummy looking cupcakes like this one, which you can get for free at  http://mywhimsicallittleworld.blogspot.ca/ 
July is pretty much an anything goes month which is awesome, since for me atleast, its a super busy one. For my 1st creation of the month, I went patriotic with some Canadian Pride! I'd love to know, do you ever craft things about your heritage? 
Also did you know that MWLW is hosting a progressive challenge on their Facebook group? You can find it here: how do you get started? Just head on over to the etsy shop and pick up the little prince digi stamp for half off and then create your project. Once you've completed your project, upload it to the progressive challenge album here. You will then be automatically be entered to win a set of three digis and you will receive the July progressive challenge digi stamp for free! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Faithe! Your coloring is spot on, and I am a proud Canadian as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adoreable...love the image and the colouring is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete